It's your job:
- have your company certified in your own sense
- Ensure that all companies involved (packers, forwarders) have a valid certificate.
If you - and this applies from now on - fail to ensure these points, you run the risk that your export shipment will become an incalculable risk:
- Delayed processing of your shipment due to handling backlog
- Delays in the inspection of your goods. The handler has only a limited number of testing devices (scanners, etc) and qualified personnel.
- Problems with the observance of delivery dates - delivery dates become a guessing game
- Permanent inspection costs at the airport
- Additional costs due to waiting times at the destination (transport, fitters, etc)
- Make sure that your packer has the necessary approval
- check your transporter for the valid approval issued by the LBA